Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Beer Tasting, An Introductory Post

I like beer. This is not news to anyone who will read this initially. I am going to share my enthusiasm for this substance which brings me so much excitement by writing about my experiences with it. I hope these posts are enjoyed and cause some of you to explore better beer for yourselves. I intend to describe the beers I drink on scales and in contexts not normally used by beer reviewers or even sane people. It's not that beer needs a fresh perspective; I just want to do it differently.

Disclaimer: I am somewhat of a beer snob, but I promise wholeheartedly to be as objective as possible. There is as good of a time and place for a PBR as a Westvleteren 12. If you don't like my criteria and ranking, you can always refer to BeerAdvocate, which is probably the best beer website in existence.

No comments:

Post a Comment