Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Myintrotoletyouknow

http://www.last.fm/music/OutKast/_/Myintrotoletuknow

Figured it's about time to start writing again. I have lots to share, mostly because I get excited about things and figure that they are worth sharing.

Things to note:
1.) I will try to post as often as possible. Blogs are nothing without content.
2.) I will try to be original. The less recycled content, the better. I can't promise this though. This could turn into some sort of aggregator of things I like. Oh well, deal with it.
3.) I might swear from time to time. Again, deal with it.
4.) I would like some guest posts as well. If you like what you read and feel as though you could contribute something, please do. It might be fun.

Alright, here we go...

1 comment:

  1. as your first follower I find it fitting that you write all about beer and food...two of my favorite things. I will definitely be a guest blogger but only when I find something fitting to blog about.
    Bo Diesel

    ReplyDelete