Friday, October 2, 2009

Top 5 Beers (A Dynamic List)

As of Friday 10/2, here are my Top 5 Favorite Beers of All-Time, ranked in order of preference:


Honorable mentions that could crack the top 5 at any time, depending on mood: Bells Hopslam (the only IPA where I can detect hints of pineapple), New Belgium Hoptober, New Glarus Spotted Cow (best session beer ever), St. Bernardus Abt 12, Paulaner Hefe-weizen (only on draft in Germany), Four Peaks Oatmeal Stout (creamy nitrogen goodness!).

This list is sure to change. Check back often.

Pun, your top 5?

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't agree more about the Bell's Two Hearted Ale. I met some guys recently who tried to brew a clone of this beer, and I think that I might need to do the same thing soon. Just so damn delicious.
    And the Sierra Fresh Hop - just amazing. Happiness in a glass.

    ReplyDelete