Saturday, October 31, 2009

Pun's Top 5!

So I apologize for the delay, but here is my much awaited (by the one or two people who regularly read this blog) top 5 beers...also a dynamic list.

1. Spaten Oktoberfest
2. Aventinus
3. New Glarus Belgian Red
4. Weihenstephaner Korbinian Dopplebock
5. Four Peaks Brewery RAJ IPA

It is not surprising that my top 5 is similar to Justin's, but there are a few differences...I could keep going as there are so many tasty beers out there. Going local, the papago orange blossom is good, but almost too sweet. Firestone Walker is putting out some good beers, the double barrel ale is awesome. I really want to check out the John Henry 3 lick spiker ale but have yet to find it...anyway that's my list and I'm sure I will have some additions and subtractions once Justin finally sends me some good brews from his area...Oh yeah and another honorable mention is the goose island matilda...I'm out.

No comments:

Post a Comment